Welcome to the media room for:
Save the Butter Tubs: Discover Your Worth in a Disposable World
If you’re interested in scheduling an interview please click here to complete this form.
If you're on deadline, include your phone number and my team will call you back quickly.
I'm deeply honored by your interest for an interview. I’m committed to making you shine and your audience the focus. I’m here to serve you. I know if I do my job well, your audience will feel valued and learn:
- What it means to be intentional about the legacy we leave.
- The cost living in the lies we eat, believe, buy, tell and avoid.
- How to transform their lives with simple and practical steps.
- And much more.
I’ve created this online media room to make your job easier. If you need anything else, please email me.
Below you'll find a directory. It's been designed for easy navigation, so you can get what you need quickly. I look forward to connecting. —Brenda Haire
Why read now?
We are busier than we've ever been, but we're left discouraged, distracted, and defeated.
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
- Obesity is common, serious and costly and affected about 93.3 million of U.S. adults in 2015-2016.
- Stress: According to the American Psychological Association, adults are more likely to find family responsibilities stressful than they have in the past.
- Burnout prevention programs are being instated in corporations.
- Depression is a common mental disorder. Globally, more than 300 million people of all ages suffer from depression, according to the World Health Organization.
- Clutter isn't just in our hearts and minds, it is spilling out of our overstuffed homes into 2.3 billion square feet of storage units across America. Storage is a $38 billion dollar industry!
We long to be fulfilled, focused and fearless! Readers will learn to live in reverse—with the end in mind—leaving a legacy that makes a difference.
- Realize how they are being influenced by their environment
- Learn to live in reverse to leave a message and not a mess
- Have tools that keep them focused
- Accept the impact their lack of focus has on their influence
- Clarify their opportunities for impact and influence
- Understand how their start can make for an amazing finish
- Discover their own potential and be able to identify it in others
- Identify the lies keeping them from fulfillment
- Reveal what self-destructive habits are holding them back
Don't allow your circumstances to snuff out your torch! You were made for more than this.
Sample Interview Questions
1. Can you explain the title?
2. Why did it take you 15 years to write this book?
3. You book is nonfiction, but it seems to blur the lines of memoir, biography and self-help, tell us more.
4. Did the book ever change direction from what you thought it was going to be, to what it is now?
4. You’ve created a framework to understanding your worth and living it. Why is it important to have a plan?
6. Share one of the 5 lies you need to trash from part one of Save the Butter Tubs and why we should trash it?
7. Do you feel this book was Divinely inspired and if so, why?
8. What are some of the benefits of discovering and knowing your worth?
9. How did you go about choosing the right publisher for this project?
10. You are helping people through speaking and coaching, why would someone want a Legacy Coach?
If you'd like these 10 questions in an easy to print PDF, please click here.
What Others Are Saying
"Powerful. Inspiring. Personal. Vulernable."
“Only someone like Brenda could have written Save the Butter Tubs. She knows from experience how light can shine from the broken places of our soul. You will never think of a butter tub the same way again, if you grasp the message of worthiness Brenda shares through her writing and speaking engagements.” —Joan L. Turley, Author of Scared Work in Secular Places
“Powerful. Inspiring. Personal. Vulnerable. I began reading Save the Butter Tubs on a recent flight and I was so captivated by each page that I did not want the flight to end. Brenda has the unique ability to communicate as a writer and speaker through personal life stories. She helps you focus on your God-given potential rather than the many distracting limitations we face in life.”–Alex Velarde, Lead Pastor, LifePoint Fellowship Church, Tyler, Texas
“In Save the Butter Tubs, Brenda shares the five lies that hold us back from our biggest dreams. She reveals—through her journey and her grandmother’s—how you already have all you need to live the life you want and leave a legacy that matters.”—Kary Oberbrunner, author of Your Secret Name, The Deeper Path, and Day Job to Dream Job
“Brenda Haire is a vibrant, passionate, woman of God who is a gifted writer and speaker. Her book, Save the Butter Tubs, shares a powerful message of realization that we are enough and have enough to leave an indispensable legacy. I cannot wait to see how God uses her and His message through her to change thousands of lives.”—Andrea Fehr, author of Freaking Out to Flying Free, founder of Flying Free Ministries
“I was sitting in church yesterday and some of the words you said in your book were resonating in my heart and it just hit me... I’m not just procrastinating writing MY story, but it’s HIS story. Because my life is HIS testimony. And people need to hear it! Not because of me, but because of HIM!” –Melanie S.
Meet Save the Butter Tubs Author, Brenda Haire:
Brenda Haire is a torchbearer. Through her writing, speaking, and coaching, she helps individuals discover their worth taking them on a journey learning what to trash, and what to treasure to transform their lives
She loves serving others through encouragement and teaching. She has spoken and taught weekly for over fifteen years. She is a Proverbs 31 She Speaks graduate. Brenda currently serves her community as the Director of Groups and of Social Media Content at her church.
Brenda Haire is an idea faucet with diverse experience in business and community involvement. As a veteran of the United States Air Force, she values life experience, creativity, and continuing education. Self-taught, she built her marketing platform including a website and a growing audience across social media platforms including, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Mark your calendars!
It’s easy to feel like you’re not good enough. Culture tells us we need a better education, to look younger, have a nicer car, and a bigger house. We find ourselves unfulfilled and overwhelmed. “I’m busy” becomes our go-to answer to creatively avoid anything that hints of rejection or fear.
Are you feeling:
For decades, Brenda believed lies that reduced her worth. Left struggling with depression and low self-esteem, she searched for her purpose. She found it in the most unusual place–the ordinary. In Save the Butter Tubs, Brenda provides a plan for living that will lead you to a place of peace and purpose.
Instead of wondering if you matter, you will be:
Are you ready to declutter your mind, home, and heart? Learn how to recognize your potential and turn your ordinary into extraordinary starting today!
As a speaker, coach and torchbearer, Brenda has a deep passion to help others find clarity to make every day matter. She lives in Texas with her husband and beautifully blended family.