We are busier than we've ever been, but we're left discouraged, distracted, and defeated.
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
- Obesity is common, serious, and costly and affected about 93.3 million of U.S. adults in 2015-2016.
- Stress: According to the American Psychological Association, adults are more likely to find family responsibilities stressful than they have in the past.
- Burnout prevention programs are being instated in corporations.
- Depression is a common mental disorder. Globally, more than 300 million people of all ages suffer from depression, according to the World Health Organization.
- Clutter isn't just in our hearts and minds, it is spilling out of our overstuffed homes into 2.3 billion square feet of storage units across America. Storage is a $38 billion dollar industry!
We long to be fulfilled, focused, and fearless! Readers will learn to live in reverse—with the end in mind—leaving a legacy that makes a difference.
- Realize how they are being influenced by their environment
- Learn to live in reverse to leave a message and not a mess
- Have tools that keep them focused
- Accept the impact their lack of focus has on their influence
- Clarify their opportunities for impact and influence
- Understand how their start can make for an amazing finish
- Discover their own potential and be able to identify it in others
- Identify the lies keeping them from fulfillment
- Reveal what self-destructive habits are holding them back
Don't allow your circumstances to snuff out your torch! You were made for more than this.
What Others Are Saying
"Brenda is right about discovering our worth in this disposable world. When you know your worth you will live accordingly. Everyone around you will benefit. So don’t put this book down until you’re transformed by the truth printed on these pages. Allow Brenda’s stories and those of her grandmother’s to penetrate your soul. Because guess what? WE are the butter tubs! (Perhaps this is why my mom has saved every single one she has ever used. I’ll have to tell her I’m sorry for making fun of her the past 40 years.) And it is never too late to be who you were meant to be...I’m living proof of that."—Melissa Radke, author of Eat Cake. Be Brave.
“Powerful. Inspiring. Personal. Vulnerable. I began reading Save the Butter Tubs on a recent flight and I was so captivated by each page that I did not want the flight to end. Brenda has the unique ability to communicate as a writer and speaker through personal life stories. She helps you focus on your God-given potential rather than the many distracting limitations we face in life.”—Alex Velarde, Lead Pastor, LifePoint Fellowship Church, Tyler, Texas
“Only someone like Brenda could have written Save the Butter Tubs. She knows from experience how light can shine from the broken places of our soul. You will never think of a butter tub the same way again, if you grasp the message of worthiness Brenda shares through her writing and speaking engagements.”—Joan L. Turley, author of Scared Work in Secular Places
“In Save the Butter Tubs, Brenda shares the five lies that hold us back from our biggest dreams. She reveals—through her journey and her grandmother’s—how you already have all you need to live the life you want and leave a legacy that matters.”—Kary Oberbrunner, author of Your Secret Name, The Deeper Path, and Day Job to Dream Job
“Brenda Haire is a vibrant, passionate, woman of God who is a gifted writer and speaker. Her book, Save the Butter Tubs, shares a powerful message of realization that we are enough and have enough to leave an indispensable legacy. I cannot wait to see how God uses her and His message through her to change thousands of lives.”—Andrea Fehr, author of Freaking Out to Flying Free, founder of Flying Free Ministries
"Brenda Haire is living the portrait Jesus painted when He shared about “coming so that we might experience life to the full.” Save the Butter Tubs was birthed through the transformation that comes from discovering that God does not want us to live for Him—He desires for us to live from Him! WARNING: Don’t pick this book up thinking you’ll read a little here and there. Once you start, your heart will be drawn to this personal journey, and God’s desire to write the next chapter through your life as He has mine."—Ken Hicks, Lead Pastor, Heights Community Church, San Antonio, Texas
“I was sitting in church yesterday and some of the words you said in your book were resonating in my heart and it just hit me... I’m not just procrastinating writing MY story, but it’s HIS story. Because my life is HIS testimony. And people need to hear it! Not because of me, but because of HIM!”—Melanie S.
“Sometimes the overall complexities of life have an uncanny way of hindering the maturity of our spiritual and even our psychological well beings. Having attended a small group ministry, in which Brenda Haire was the leader/facilitator, I can say with honesty that she will encourage and challenge you in her new book, Save the Butter Tubs, to rise above who you think you are and instead step into your God created purpose. So, ‘Save the Butter Tubs’ —because God doesn’t make any throwaways."—Keith Lough, Pastor, King of Glory, Dallas, Texas
What if You Could Turn Your Ordinary Into Extraordinary?
It’s easy to feel like you’re not good enough. Culture tells us we need a better education, a younger appearance, a nicer car, and a bigger house. We find ourselves unfulfilled and overwhelmed. “I’m busy” becomes our go-to answer to creatively avoid anything that hints of rejection or fear.
ARE YOU FEELING
For decades, Brenda believed lies that reduced her worth. Left struggling with depression and low self-esteem, she searched for her purpose. She found it in the most unusual place–the ordinary. In Save the Butter Tubs, Brenda provides a plan for living that will lead you to a place of peace and purpose.
INSTEAD OF WONDERING IF YOU MATTER, YOU WILL BE
Are you ready to declutter your mind, home, and heart? Learn how to recognize your potential and turn your ordinary into extraordinary starting today!
As a speaker, coach and torchbearer, Brenda has a deep passion to help others find clarity to make every day matter. She is a military veteran and lives in Texas with her husband and beautifully blended family.
I’m so excited about sharing Save the Butter Tubs with y’all! It’s been a labor of love, and one thing I know for sure is love leaves legacies! Every time I think of my readers, I get emotional. It’s hard to believe all that has been in my head and heart for so long will soon be in your hands!
I’ve never launched a solo book project before, and I am thrilled to have a Launch Team along for the ride! Writing this book has been one of the greatest joys of my life. It has also been my biggest challenge. I cried every time I sit down to write. Partly missing my grandma, who you will learn about in the book, but the other emotions come from knowing so many of you are right where I was. Desperate to make a difference, and wondering if you even matter.
I am here to tell you that you DO matter! My cup runneth over knowing that your heart’s desire is to make a difference in a world that is coming at you from every angle. I’m here to tell you that you can, and I will show you that it is easier than you ever thought possible.
LET’S DO THIS…let’s launch this book and transform your legacy! Let’s make a difference in the lives of those you impact and influence.
OKAY – I’M HERE …BUT WHAT IS A LAUNCH TEAM?
A launch team is a dedicated group of volunteers that will be willing to post about the release of Save The Butter Tubs through social media, i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Blogs, Podcasts, YouTube, Websites. You can do this! Share about the book to those within your circle of influence.
OKAY – …WHAT EXACTLY DO I HAVE TO DO?
I am asking for 5 things.
1. Within the spheres of your God-given influence please TALK about the book, WRITE about the book and ENCOURAGE OTHERS with the message from the book. (Memes will be provide in the launch team group on Facebook)
2. Invite at least 2 people to join the launch team.
3. Share with your friends and followers online by posting about the book BEFORE and DURING the launch week.
4. Purchase a copy of the book. (it would be so appreciated!)
5. SUPER IMPORTANT…PLEASE POST A REVIEW on Amazon, Goodreads and/or your favorite websites the week of the launch.
ALRIGHT …NOW, WHAT?
Well, I can’t thank you enough for saying yes to being a part of this team. I will walk you through the process as things unfold. I am so excited that you are going to be part of something that is so dear to my heart.
You're worth saving, Brenda